08 January 2015

31 Day Yoga Project: Week 1

Oiy vey.

This week. I just. Real life gets in the way of fun some times.

Things have been progressing very slowly with this project. Which I guess in a way is o.k.

At one point, I had thought about trying to tackle baby grasshopper instead of Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana for this project, but managed to tweak something in my wrist. Sadly this made any attempt at any pose requires my hands/wrists was impossible. But that's o.k. I need to remind myself that building a good base is better than mastering some of these harder poses.

Having said that though, trying to find time for yoga has been difficult. I managed practice 4 days this week, which was a total win. After a 4 day weekend, getting back in the swing of things with work and hitting the gym were a tad difficult so I didn't spend as much time doing yoga or working on my core strength as much as I wanted to.

But, it's a new week and another chance to focus on working on the pose and working on building some strength and flexibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment