31 December 2014

30 Day Challenge: The Plank

Riiiight......

Remember when I said I was really excited about the 30 Day Squat Challenge? Well, it kind of crashed and burned in the first week.

Awesome.

The problem....well....I guess it wasn't much of a problem....is that I was already doing that many squats per session as it was making it anything BUT a challenge.

Yes, but the end of all the squats my legs were shaky, my butt hurt and my quads hated me, but since it was already part of my regular workout (thanks to D's phone-a-friend workouts) I bailed from the "program" relatively early.

But, this month we are going to try it again. And this time, we are going with an exercise I loath....

The dreaded plank.

I really hate doing them. But I know they are good for working the entire body so I'm going to suck it up and get through it. I'm just going to need to convince myself that I shouldn't look too far ahead on the "schedule" to see how long I need to hold one for.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment